COVID19 - IMPORTANT TRAVEL INFORMATION UPDATE
Maroochydore Trafalgar Towers Apartments is closely monitoring the Australian / State Government statements regarding COVID-19 and following guidelines from their health departments.
Our COVID-19 Cancellation Policy
In response to changing marketplace conditions, our Trafalgar Towers Apartments is committed to ensuring our customers experience flexibility during these challenging times.
Trafalgar Towers Apartments is implementing the following policy to provide peace of mind when booking at Trafalgar Towers Apartments:
- For guests with existing and new reservations for any future arrival date, if Federal / State Government travel bans are introduced for the period of your travel to Maroochydore and you cannot travel from your home state or to Queensland you will be able to postpone your booking or receive a full refund. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
- For the most up to date information on The Queensland Government declared hotspots, please click here.
Trafalgar Towers Apartments Commitment to Cleanliness
At Trafalgar Towers we are taking our standards of hygiene and cleanliness seriously to ensure the safety of our residents, guests and staff. We are a registered Covid-19 Safe Business and have implemented a Covid-19 Safety Plan. Our health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19.
- We have added signage to common areas to remind people of safe hygiene practices including physical distancing, hand washing and hand sanitising. Liquid soap and hand sanitising stations are provided in common areas.
- We are continually training our staff providing them with the skills and products necessary for essential and effective cleaning that are effective against viruses.
- We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean apartments after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, light switches and public bathrooms.